01 September 2010

its sew easy...

i'm at it again... sewing super easy, super cheap dresses. this was my second one, and i did it almost without any help. (my mom helped me re-thread my stupid, too-advanced-for-me machine). i'm getting the hang of it. i loved this fabric ($2) and the t-shirt only cost $6. Bringing the grand total to $8 for a great dress. not bad, eh?

6 comments:

lulu said...

love it! weekly sewing night must begin asap!

Meg said...

LOVE IT!! You couls aldo learn to make all the popular flowers and embelish it!! haha

Staci said...

So cute!! Your haircut is really cute, too!

Rachel said...

OH, I so want to try this!!! It looks so cute! Thanks for the blog advice it helped and I was able to figure it out!! I love your hair also. You are just so adorable.

Kelsey M. said...

my fabric and shirt are still waiting to be sewn :( i'm sorry i had to bail out...i'm still searching for the energy to come down and have you help me with mine!

cap said...

yay I love that we are sewing, its so in right now to make your own things. love it though! I am going to make one next week :)