it is so sad how little time we spend outside.
i swear sometimes i will never step outside my front door.
ezra just loves being outside, and so for family night we decided to drive (lol) to lindon park and go for a little stroll in the new little stroller we got for ezra. he fell asleep after not very long, but we had a great time. sometimes its nice to just walk through a park without any worries, and we definitely need to do it more. if i wasn't so scared of things (mainly dogs) i would take ezra on walks much more. i'm more comfortable riding my bike because then i feel like i could get away more easily if i were to be chased by a dog. but i don't have a bike trailer for ezra so we are kind of stuck. anyway, enjoy these pictures!
3 comments:
How fun. I can't wait until our weather is nice again so we can actually enjoy going for a walk in the park. Love the pics!
you guys are cute! I love talking walks and just laying in the park especially in Utah when the summer nights are perfect!
You are so pretty! I LOVE your hair!! I almost thought about growing my hair out until I saw yours!!
Post a Comment