oh, the cabin. i was reacquainted with you on sunday night, and justin & ezra met you for the first time. thanks for letting us stop by. you were great. minus a few minor exceptions (the rat & the bat kinda spooked us out a bit, and you wouldn't let us through the front door at first, but we forgive you). will we be returning again soon? probably not. but we had a good time. we ate dinner (mom, dad, chelsey, lee, ryan, justin, me, ezra, brad, staci, katelyn, rob, & rocio were there), rode (and i nearly broke) the four wheeler, played hand&foot (justin's least favorite game in the world), brad taught me how to play poker (and i did alright until justin joined the game... but i schooled brad & ry before that), my dad slept through most of it, justin soothed katelyn, and all was well. before the night ended we were all standing on couches hiding from the mouse we spotted in the kitchen (well, probably everyone except brad & staci. they were brave). justin & i had planned on spending the night but decided to just drive home late. good thing, because chelsey & my mom & ry met the bat in the morning.
the best part was spending quality time with the fam.
no tv, no cell phones, no laptops.
6 comments:
haah...great pictures! (I know it looks like I have no life, commenting on all your posts right after you post them...) but...I do.
Hey! Don't feel weird at all! Your comment totally made my day! I'm so glad you cut your hair it looks so good on you! I would love to stay in a cute little cabin with no tv, laptops or cell phones, but I'm not too sure how long I would last very long.. which is very sad!
hahaha there was a rat?? we went up in june with some friends and spent the night and didn't find any creatures at all. just a few bugs. sooo many memories at that place!
That was my first time there and I hope it's not my last, I had so much fun! Like you said, it was nice to relax and spend the evening with family without technological interruptions. I'm so thankful for you and Justin's help with Katelyn, it's so nice to have a break once in a while.
And the rodents were a wonderful addition to the evening. I wish I could have been there for the bat situation. :)
Are you just trying to torcher me and make me super jealous? It is working! Although I am glad I missed the excitement of mice and bats:) I miss going to the cabin!
this looks fun! I want to go relax at a cabin ha life feel so fast here but congrats to brad and staci! Their baby is super cute! oh and what happened to ry's leg? in one of those pics he looks like he has a huge bruise. ha but cute family!
Post a Comment