
Val, my lovely bestfriend/sister.

Some crazy lady at the Cardinal's game.

I love this baby!

Mya. The first time she actually smiled at me.

Bradley. What a goon-burger.

Emerson Michael Hall. He loved the flash on my camera. :)

Marilyn Sorenson. Such a fun mother-in-law.

Chipsey. My fabulous little sister. She's so pretty.

My brother Ryan was an army guy for Halloween. This was the only picture he let me take of him, and I love the intensity in his face. Thanks buddy!

Priscilla Marie Silva. I loved her Egyptian Halloween costume, and she looks great!
4 comments:
nice!!! Fun photos!
Super cute sis!! So.. I am wondering.. did you get in a wreck today? Is that why your facebook status said you don't know if you will drive in the snow again?
Love the cute pics. Love even more that you updated your blog. This is all I see of you, dont be shy!
Fun fun photo's! Love you lyssie loo.
Post a Comment