22 September 2010

i'm not typically a book person

buuut... right now i am kind of obsessed with the hunger games series. my brother in law mike told my mom about it, she loved it, and then i have read on a few different blogs lately how much people love it. so i borrowed my mom's copy and read it in a weekend, which is impressive for me. the only problem is i am a believer in doing what i want to do at the moment, and waiting until i feel the desire to do things like cleaning and such. usually that desire comes when i really just don't want to feel like i live in a messy house and so i get really excited and clean all of it (don't worry, this happens more often than you would think). but so once i get into a book, i will just read and read and read. and i am starting on book 2 twomorrow. (get it, TWOmorrow? wow, i'm tired). but i think i will make myself get the house clean before i start it so i can just keep it clean during the time i read the book. WOW i'm glad you all know that now. 

i will now include all of you and ask if you have read the series. if not, i highly recommend. just beware that it may keep you up all night thinking about it.

2 comments:

Logan said...

I read them all and I loved the series. Super fun and just a good read. And you're right... they do consume everything you are doing. Life is put on hold.

Unknown said...

I read the first two last year, and just barely got the third book.. I think I might start over so it can all be fresh. ;)