why, you may ask.
well, a few days ago, justin was driving my car and i was in the passenger seat. he noticed thin little lines on the windshield that seemed strange. i figured it was probably a spider web on the outside of the car.
then, yesterday, as i drove home from work (yes, AS i drove), i noticed a spider on the window next to me. i panicked, of course, and rolled down the window hoping the spider would crawl outside.
it crawled inside.
i smacked at it with my wallet and it fell somewhere in my car.
as you can imagine, i drove home like a crazy person not knowing if the spider was still alive and out to get me. justin later found the spider under my floormat, dead.
"whew", i thought. problem solved. right?
wrong.
today i noticed even more spider webs inside (yes, inside) my car, all over my windshield.
i am spooked.
how would a spider get in my car? i never leave the windows down or anything, and i just got it washed on saturday and they cleaned the inside windshield. so... i'm stumped.
thoughts? suggestions? sympathies?
xoxo.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I kid you not I had the same thing happen to me. Right before Halloween, three years ago in Texas! The spider web was huge and went from my steering wheel to my driver seat and I couldn't find the spider!! I freaked, I wouldn't have driven Parker to school that day except it was Halloween. So I drove with my fly swatter for a day and finally found it and killed it! Pete kept telling me to calm down and not freak out, but I hate SPIDERS! Maybe try the fly swatter thing!!
Okay, this totally happened to me once. fairly recently infact. except there were no webs. just a huge, nasty, black & orange spider on the middle console in the car. luckily i noticed it as i was getting in and so i went to grab something to kill it and it was gone. i refused to drive my car. i made riley come all the way to my parents house to find it and kill it. he couldn't find it. so he drove my car home and i drove his car. a couple days later we were both in my car (him driving) and we saw it in the back seat. still alive. OH MY!!!! he killed it and we have not seen any since but that was the worst experience ever. totally feel you.
You know how bad I hate spiders! This is one of my BIGGEST fears in life....I would just stay home and never go in my car again:)
ew.
sympathies... sorry thats all I got. I am with Mike, freaky. Sell it. Get a new one... this is so ewh!!! I am sorry. I will give you rides when you need them! haha love ya!
I hate spiders or any bugs in my car! I have some bug spray that I use for my house, I will come spray your car. It's totally safe around babies once it's dry, which just takes a few minutes. Those spiders won't have a chance when I'm done with your car! :)
Post a Comment