You all need to check out my photo blog! alyssatakespictures.blogspot.com. I just posted some images I took and cross-processed. So I did not manipulate the images at all, they are posted just as they turned out and I love them. Color photography is so much fun! As is shooting with film. It was fun because usually when I shoot film it is black and white, but the color film was refreshingly fun and the cross-processing gave the colors some really cool effects.
4 comments:
I don't know what cross processing is but those pictures were so cool! Also, I am so glad you posted Chie's pref. pics, I wanted to see them. They turned out so good! You are AMAZING!!!
you are incredible! i would comment on your photo blog but it never lets me. weird. love you lyss! and i love the cross processing. sooo cool.
No wonder I never get any comments on that blog! Sheesh. Lol I'm no good at blogging, but maybe I'll figure it out someday. Thanks girls. Val, cross processing is basically just processing your film in the wrong chemicals so you get some pretty cool effects.
yeah, i tried to comment on the other one too. those look soo cool.
Post a Comment