I can't believe how small Emerson used to be! I can't even picture it. I took this picture while he was eating some chocolate and making a big mess everywhere in my bathroom! So cute. He's so big now it's crazzzy.
Ohh me and my sisters on Christmas Eve 2008! Tepanyaki, of course. So delish. Love you girls!
My favorite pair of earrings that I purchased from a street merchant in Brazil. No idea where they went. Sad day. But this was Justin's attempt to get us in the same shot while kissing on our honeymoon. Good effort, love.
Justin painting his awesome Ninja Turtle... statue? figurine? ceramic thing? I don't know. But it was a definite highlight of the honeymoon and we love the ceramics we painted!
The memories are coming back to me. I took this of Justin on the plane ride to Cancun for our honeymoon. The plane was pretty much empty so we each took a row of seats and tried to get some sleep. I don't think I slept at all but Justin sure looks comfortable.
This photo was taken while we were waiting for our flight to leave for Cancun, Mexico on our honeymoon! Good, good times.
This photo I took of Justin on the Fourth of July before we got married. So July 2008. He's so cute, always pretends to fake punch me. :)
This was on our honeymoon. Probably would've turned out a little better if there wasn't such a discrepancy between our heights. But I enjoy being 5'7" (I think... maybe?) and I enjoy Justin being 6'5". It comes in very handy around the house. Plus, he's cute.
Ohh, Ry and Mom. I thought my mom looked really cute in this picture and I just wanted to post it because she has been gone so much this month and I miss her! I also miss her cooking. She has skills. But mostly I miss her. And Ryan is so much fun, I love having such a young brother. He keeps things fun and it is fun to be a big sister sometimes. This was taken at In-N-Out Burger in St. George, I believe. Not sure when we went there, but I'm guessing it was sometime during the summer of 2008.
And sitting on the other side of the table, Justin & I. My hair used to be long. Sigh... I mean, it has been nice having short hair, and it has been really fun and everything, but I am ready to grow it out again. These pictures just make me feel all nostalgic. Especially since that was summer time and it was nice and warm outside. Well, all these pictures have been. But I just love the warm weather and I can't wait for it to return. Utah is just getting colder, I swear.
Well, that was fun. I am using our PC today for no reason whatsoever and these pictures are saved on it and I don't get to see them a whole lot so I thought it would be fun to post a few. I should've typed this at the beginning of the post but I am not too skilled in Blogger so I don't know how to do that. He he. Hope you enjoyed these pictures.
It is fun to look back at how things used to be and how good and fun they were; but I am also really looking forward to the things to come! And it makes me sad that I didn't blog before this because it really is such a fun, easy way to remember stuff that you want to remember. Writing in a journal is just not very satisfying, although it has its place. But I like to remember things visually, with pictures, not just words. So I am glad to be getting back into it. Especially at a time when things are going to start changing a lot for me (3 more weeks can't come soon enough).
P.s. What is with the underline? I can't make sense of it. So much to learn...
3 comments:
haha i loved all the pics :) i love going through old photos on my computer. especially ones of summer time these days...ugh i'm so sick of the cold. and i'm so glad you're bloggin! i cant believe you'll be a mommy in 3 short weeks. holy smokes. i need to see you before he comes! love you lyss.
p.s. i too wanna grow my hair back out. i miss it being long.
I love walks down memory lane....I have been scanning pictures all day with my new scanner and I can't believe how much changes ever few years. You like 10 years old in my wedding pictures! I can't wait to see you guys and baby ZEBA in just a few short weeks. I love you so much and I can't stand not seeing you. I miss you SO MUCH! Love ya!
That was a fun post to read and see, thanks for posting those pictures. I love all the little things you say about Justin, you guys are cute and funny together.
Man oh man, 3 more weeks and your little guy is here, so exciting!! Tell him to keep playing with our he or she and then remind him that they can play again 5 months after that. :)
Post a Comment