I have been counting down the days until I can get rid of that belly.^^^
But, the 16th day of March is now three days away, and that makes me a bit nervous. About time, right??
But then I hold up the cute little outfits I have ready for him and I get really excited again and try to savor these last few nights of solid sleep while I wait for him to finally come.
I wish these contractions would pick up a bit. I have a contraction timer application on my Droid but I have given up on that because they are so far apart right now. [Sigh...]
Okay but seriously, as long as he comes sometime during Spring Break I will be happy. But after that, I will be very upset.
Fair warned be ye says I.

4 comments:
oh my greatness...three days! can't wait! and such cute little outfits! enjoy the sleep...and thanks for the blog link!
Yes come EZRA!!!! We are all dying to meet you! Hang in there lyss....you will probably go late just like your momma and sista!
ezra please come! i am way too excited to meet you.
You two are going to be amazing parents! I'm so glad that this time is finally here, he will come sometime (hopefully soon) and you'll be able to breathe again. I do admit that I'll miss seeing your fake belly all the time though. :)
Post a Comment