14 November 2010

A few things I'm excited about.

First and foremost, I started my period this week. A little personal to share, I know, but after missing my period last month and starting a new birth control (the nuvaring... highly recommend) I was super happy to start this time. As much as I love being a mom, I am NOT ready to have another baby and have been worried about it for the last month. Seeing many of my friends who are pregnant just reminded me how much I don't want to go through that for at least a few more years.

Second, the Utah Jazz. HOW have I not blogged about this yet? In case you don't follow them, they just went 4-0 on an Eastern conference road trip, beating the Miami Heat, the Orlando Magic, the Atlanta Hawks, and the Charlotte Bobcats... all on the road. It has made me very happy.

Third, I get to see BRANDON FLOWERS on Wednesday night at the Depot. You must be 21+ to get in so I'm glad I am finally 21 and that being 21 will actually do me some good. Don't wanna drink, don't wanna gamble. At least I can go to a siiick concert. 
 
Don't you just love these close games? It still gives me the chills.

3 comments:

Staci said...

The Jazz are rockin right now! I've loved watching every game and thinking that I should turn it off at halftime, but I'm so glad I kept watching. Go Jazz!!!

Valerie Hall said...

Dont forget to add that you are sooo happy to be in Arizona with me:)

Kelsey M. said...

soooooooo painfully jealous that you get to see my beloved brandon. i mean i've seen him 3 times but never solo. sigh, please tell me all about it.