We went to Tepanyaki in Lehi to celebrate Justin's birthday. It was delish, of course.
2. Phoenix, AZ
Justin had a free flight to use by the end of November so we flew to Phoenix to stay with my sister and her family. We flew in on Saturday, November 13 (Justin's birthday). On Saturday we were just kinda lazy... hung out, took a nap, then went to Outback Steakhouse. On Sunday Justin & I went to the Cardinals game while Valerie watched Ezra. We also got a lot of shopping done while we were there and had to work extra hard to make everything fit. I'm talking those space-saver vacuum bags to put all of our dirty clothes in. I expected it to be warmer since its Phoenix but ended up wearing my one pair of jeans pretty much the whole time. We had so much fun staying with them and were so excited to get to play with Emerson & Madden. They are two dang cute kids and Ezra couldn't get enough of them.
3. Seahawks at Cardinals
Funny story. Justin LOVES the Seattle Seahawks, they are his team. So we were excited to see them play the Cardinals but torn as to who we should appear to be cheering for. Not wanting to get hassled by the Cardinals fans, we wore our Arizona gear. The first half consisted of Seattle basically dominating the Cardinals and we happened to be sitting by a much of Seahawks fans. So with a few minutes left in the first half I went into the restroom and changed into my Seahawks jersey! I brought it with me hoping I could get it autographed but then we didn't get there very early. Justin was mad though cause HE is the Seahawks fan and wished he could represent. It was kind of funny but I found myself wanting Seattle to do well so I thought my outward appearance should reflect that. In retrospect, its really not that funny of a story but oh well. Seattle ended up pretty much killing Arizona. Poor Arizona, I like them too. But both teams kind of suck so who cares?
Funny story. Justin LOVES the Seattle Seahawks, they are his team. So we were excited to see them play the Cardinals but torn as to who we should appear to be cheering for. Not wanting to get hassled by the Cardinals fans, we wore our Arizona gear. The first half consisted of Seattle basically dominating the Cardinals and we happened to be sitting by a much of Seahawks fans. So with a few minutes left in the first half I went into the restroom and changed into my Seahawks jersey! I brought it with me hoping I could get it autographed but then we didn't get there very early. Justin was mad though cause HE is the Seahawks fan and wished he could represent. It was kind of funny but I found myself wanting Seattle to do well so I thought my outward appearance should reflect that. In retrospect, its really not that funny of a story but oh well. Seattle ended up pretty much killing Arizona. Poor Arizona, I like them too. But both teams kind of suck so who cares?







1 comment:
that sounds so fun! you are so gorgeous!
Post a Comment