Being in UVU's photography program has many perks, becoming friends with a lot of photographers is one of them. So tonight during one of my photography classes, I brought lil Ez in for some pictures. I didn't get to take very many photographs because I was trying to keep him happy, but I did manage to snap a few. So enjoy! I will post more pictures as I get them from my friends.












9 comments:
My heart has been melted. those are adorable!
So cute!!! Can we play soon? Oh my gosh I want a little baby. Maybe I'll have to borrow yours. :) (not in a creepy way? we won't steal him or anything)
oh lyss those are soooo cute! Me and mom are looking at them together:) he is precious and I can't wait to see him in another few weeks! Time for some cousin pics!
my heart has seriously been melted. you guys made the cutest baby ever. i love him. :)
oh my heck gosh dang!!! Ahh those are too cute! I loved them all, even when he looks mad he is still so super cute! You make me want to have a baby haha buuut nahh not right now. This just proves what I said even more, you are such a beautiful mother and your little boy is the cutest. Lets play soon for sure! miss&love youuu!
ADORABLE pictures lyssa-loo! He is so precious & he already looks like he is grown since I saw him like a week ago... must see him again ASAP! love you!
LOVE THEM! You are wonderful! He is so stinkin' cute!
Alyssa--these are adorable. I have something for Ezra. Shannon and I were both sick when you had your shower, and I've been sick again the past couple weeks. Now I'm on the mend, but Shannon is going out of town. When she gets back, we want to see you and cute little Ezra!
Hey Alyssa, I went ahead and found your blog also. It was so good to hear from you. Your little guy is so adorable. I love the name Ezra by the way! He really is so cute. Have fun with the newborn stage it is the best being a new mom. I hope to meet him soon!
Post a Comment