I swear that holidays are always just busy and stressful.
Today was one of those days.
We woke up at 10 a.m. (after getting up a few times during the night, of course) and went straight to my mom's house for abelskeivers [best breakfast everrr] and watched conference and hung out. Then we went to Justin's parents' house so his sister could cut our hair.... [ don't we look cute? ]
and then we watched conference there, then went back home for an hour to clean, then went back to Justin's parents' house for dinner, then went straight to my mom's for the Schroeppel family gathering, then went straight to grandma Clegg's house to present the new member of our family... are you exhausted just reading this? So by the time we got home to spend time just the three of us, it was 9 p.m.

6 comments:
Thanks for sharing your new sweet little guy with us. It was fun to have you all come down and visit for a bit!
I agree... holidays do get hectic, but what would they be without the family stuff?
you got an easter basket?!?!! I get ripped off:) glad you enjoyed your day. Ours was wonderful eating lunch outside on our patio!
Sounds like a busy busy day. I'm glad you were able to make it down, though! He's such a sweet little guy!
gotta love visiting all sides of the family! haha. so glad you came down to the cleggs though so we could see your cute little fam. love ya sooo much!
First, love the new haircuts.
And second, i miss your mom's ableskivers!!
I totally forgot about those & now that you mentioned them, i'm pretty sure I need to buy that special pan to make them & get your mom's recipe.
Glad you had a good Easter! :)
you do look sexy i must say : )
Post a Comment