17 April 2010

An eventful week/day.

SO glad this week is over.
It is now Saturday night and Justin, Ezra, and I are exhausted.
I'm looking ahead to another busy week and am not too excited.
But hey, its the last week of classes so at least I have that to be happy about.

This week I was busy working on final projects for my photo classes.
Today I photographed my dear friend Alicia Lamoreaux, who recently moved back to Utah from Hawaii, where she has been attending BYU-H.
We have been friends since elementary school. She rocks.

And turns out she is a great model, too. Check out a few of my faves from the shoot here.
[yes, i'm getting fancy with the links.]

I will be turning those in for my Color Photography final.

....

In other news, my sweet nephew Madden turned 1 this week.
[happy birthday baby guy!]

okay, i'm starving. but ever since i got home today all i have wanted to do is edit alicia's shots. and that is pretty much all i have done minus bathing ez. sigh... it's addicting.

also, ezra is four weeks old now! go ez! and i think i'm getting pretty good at being his mom.

he smiled at me while i played with him last night, and his eyes follow me everywhere.
he is still sleeping pretty well, except last night he seemed to be waking up every 3 hours instead of every 4, so that was kinda hard. when he wakes up, i sometimes think that i just fed him and that it wasn't 4 hours ago like it really was. so i get frustrated when he won't take his binkie and just go to sleep... until i check the clock and realize he hasn't eaten for a few hours. then i feel bad. but he still loves me [i think].

he has been spitting up quite a bit this week which has been somewhat worrisome. [also, really annoying.]

also annoying me: the random medical bills i keep getting from random places for random amounts. 

the worst part of today was when i was backing out of my driveway this morning. i didn't get very far because turns out justin's truck was in the way, successfully denting and scratching both our vehicles. lovely. my car lasted long without me destroying it. [not.]

well i'm sure you're all sufficiently bored with me and for that, i apologize. but i hadn't blogged in a while and tried earlier this week but had to leave midway through my post and it got deleted. :(

let's hope i get some food in me and stop ignoring my family. [don't feel too bad for them, justin is watching fights and ezra is sleeping as usual.]

...

looks like its leftovers tonight!

4 comments:

amanda said...

sounds like you're busy! my nephew spit up a lot...it maybe had something to do with my sister in law eating spicy/citrusy foods? I don't know if that helps. I love you! I must see you this week. What about wednesday night? pleeeeaaasseeee??? haha, okay...have a nice sunday :)

Kelsey M. said...

you're the best mom! he's so precious. and as always i love your photography.

Valerie Hall said...

I am so sorry about the cars....Ez is so cute and I am dying to see him. Having to get up in the night is so hard! Hang in there.....you only have months or years left:)

lulu said...

Sounds like you have had some ups & downs but that is life I guess. I'm going through the same thing. Lets just get through this last week of school & then life will be a whole lot easier... for maybe a day. ;)
Keep up the good work being a mother, I look up to you!