i have loads of laundry to fold (literally) but i feel like blogging...
so let's blog about our hospital stay! (i finally have pictures)
here is justin getting ready for the big event... ha ha
and here i am patiently waiting to go to the delivery room...
and after an extremely painful injection of anesthesia, vomiting, panic attacks because of lack of oxygen, an incision, and a good yanking of my poor body, next thing you know....
a baby is born!
and not just any baby... my baby boy. and suddenly, it was all worth it.
even a month later, now, it is still worth it.
even with all the random hospital bills we keep getting from random doctors for random things.
(even with insurance we are wondering how we're gonna pay for it... how do people do it without insurance? count your many blessings, name them one by one...)
even through all the diapers, having twice as much laundry to do, and everything else...
its all worth it.
here are some more pictures from our lives with ezra so far:
justin & ezra takin' a break
bath time!!
post-bathtime! (much happier)
ezra with his bapa :)
ezra giving his mommy a much-needed hug
hangin' out with lindsey
auntie chee hogging ezra at the hospital (as usual :))
and cousin emerson being sweet with him (as usual)
i need to get more pictures off my other camera and i will post those when i do.
i love my ezra!
(who is peacefully napping in the bouncer chair from the kosters.)
6 comments:
so cute! I'm loving reading these posts. Oh yeah, I refuse to get on the plane until I see you. :) let me know when you're free. what about....breakfast on thursday?
well I know you have finals. just let me know. or I'll just come to a final with you. or burst into your hosue.
Oh I miss that cute baby like crazy! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks....I am going to steal him from you!
oh my i love him! and i'm glad he is enjoying the bouncer chair :) love yooou!
cuuute! & i'm in this post, how special. I love hangin' with baby ez!
Post a Comment