23 November 2014

21 months

Colter! You are almost at that epic 21 month mark! Ok not that epic but you're something else and I felt the need to write about you. 
You're seriously my best little pal. You love your mama. Every night when I get home from school and you see me, your face lights up, you say "maaa!" with a big smile on your face and you instantly drop whatever you were doing and get to me as fast as you can to give me a hug and a kiss. Your cheeks are the best things on this planet and I kiss and squish them constantly. 
You're always either biting my leg to get my attention (which lets be honest is probably the only thing that works sometimes) or unexpectedly kissing me over and over again. Basically, we kiss a lot. And you even kiss me in the mornings when my breath is likely horrendous and you still do it. Impressive. 
You are a busy little man and have always had a mind of your own. You are so determined and stubborn and even though sometimes it makes life painstakingly difficult, I admit I love it about you. We have so much fun together and I love making you laugh. 
A lot of times you like to fall asleep on top of me (like you did when I first brought you home from the hospital) but woe unto those who attempt to touch you during your delicate slumber when touch is not wanted! You started crying in your sleep this morning so I tried patting your leg and you threw my hand off of you. I was like OK FINE! 
Also you're not currently my favorite person to take to restaurants. No offense but you don't say much you just like to be difficult and destroy things. But we still love you. 
All in all, you're still my favorite 21 month old. But please STOP throwing the iPhone's, the iPads, basically anything that starts with an "i", okay? You're going to give me a heart attack. Also you always hog the seat by the faucet during our baths and that's mommy' spot. Not cool, coke. Not cool. Just a few things to work on, no pressure. Love you. 

Words you're saying/have said:
Ma 
Da
Eza 
Hi
Bye
Nana
No (this has been a big one lately!)
Minnie (as in Minnie Mouse...you have a major crush)
Blue
Uh-huh
Go
Duck


No comments: