i love the new template designer... doesn't my blog just look so fresh? i love the colors & the background pattern. now, if only my house looked as good as my blog.
i better get cleaning so justin doesn't hurt me when he gets home... but its my fault.. i always make him mad.
hahahah
2 comments:
It looks so awesome! Mine is giving me all sorts of problems. I thought maybe I could mess with it and then change back if I didn't like it. Nope. Yours is so fresh I love it!! How did you get a background pattern? Is it through blogger or another site? You want to be my Blog designer??
haha thanks! the pattern was just one of the options on the blog designer on this site. they had tons to choose from. and you can pick every color & everything. i'm sorry yours isn't working. the first time i looked at it, it looked really confusing so i didn't mess with it. but after searching for a blog template online that i liked and finding nothing, i decided to try the one on blogger again. its my new fave.
Post a Comment