Six months. Are you kidding me? This baby of mine grew up way too early. Don't they always? He is already beelining it around the house, pulling himself up to stand while holding on, he is just so mobile. He sits up easily, he's crawling, I just feel like it is too soon. I'm not ready for him to not be a baby anymore and he is just in such a hurry to do things. Not to mention the fact that he's always been big for his age so it seems like he's older than he is anyway.
He is just the happiest baby though. His first few months were tough because he hated his car seat and would scream every time (and the entire time) he was in it. We would pace our hall rocking him to sleep every night because he got so hard to please. But after the first few months he became much more easygoing and has evolved into a total charmer, smiley, almost-always-happy baby. He has got theeee biggest smile and the brightest eyes and I am so in love with him.
Funny side note: he is almost always mistaken for a girl. I don't know if its because he really is just kind of beautiful (I'm trying so hard to be objective here), but even days when he is in a dark BLUE onesie or a onesie that says "boys are awesome" I still have well-meaning strangers ask "how old is she?" Or say "she's so cute" and I'm like "really people?" It did seem to happen more in Florida but it just makes me laugh.
I truly feel immensely blessed to be Colter Sorenson's mama and may just breastfeed him until he's six and tell myself he's still my little baby.
Pictures!












1 comment:
Loooooove.
Post a Comment