my baby turned one on friday.
i have survived my first year of being a mother.
of all the roles i have taken on, this one is by far my favorite.
it makes everything else seem kinda lame.
watching something you brought into the world grow and progress,
there is nothing like it.
and i know i say it too much, but:
so here's to my best friend,
my love,
my life.
ezra, i love you.
the celebration:









6 comments:
How cute!!! I'm so sad that I couldn't be their for his first birthday. :( I love you Ezawa!
the party was so fun! ezra is so cute!
Looks like so much fun... especially watching Ez dig in his cake! Wish I could have been there!
aww lyss you make me so excited to be a mom. love this little guy, i'm so sad i wasn't able to make it to the party! i hope you know i love you both!
I am sad I couldn't be there! Great pictures!
I love this! You're family is so adorable!
P.S.
I've never been so thrilled to have a new stalker ;) I love you!
Post a Comment