28 December 2010

I needed some new music.

And I found an iTunes gift card from two years ago that had $15 on it. So I went ahead and purchased the (500) Days of Summer soundtrack and it is downloading now. Can't wait to listen to it. I loved the music on the movie (which is one of my very favorite movies... go rent it if you haven't seen it already....) and have been wanting the soundtrack ever since I saw it like a year and a half ago.

Do you ever feel like you listen to the same music over and over again and even though its your favorite you get so sick of it that to want to rip your hair out? Well, I do. So here's to new music... and renewed sanity.

5 comments:

lulu said...

i have that soundtrack & it has some really good tunes. enjoy!
and yes i get that way too so let me know if you find any other good new music :)

amanda said...

I love that sound track. Well, what I've heard, anyway. Sweet disposition. Also, I'll hook you up love. We should hang out!!

Kylie Blackwell said...

I was JUST texting Jenessa about helping update my ipod because it's depressing how little I have on there. And I had to laugh because then I read your post! Yea I am feeling the need for some new tunes in my life, for sure!

Kelsey M. said...

totally happens to me all the time! (the getting sick of even your favorite music thing). i love christmas cause i usually get a new cd or 2. how wonderful would it be to find an itunes card burried away? i have a whole list of songs to purchase on itunes.

Valerie Hall said...

we have it too. it's a good one!