Justin sometimes comes home with crazy ideas.
One idea in particular has led us to move in with my parents while Justin finishes up his Master's degree. So this weekend we have been going like crazy people trying to move. We have slept here 3 nights in a row now and can I just tell you how much I love living here! We have much less space but it feels like we have more because of our huge walk-in closet. And we have way too many clothes.
So it is perfect for us. I love waking up and having people here to talk to, especially for Ezra's sake. I think this will be a really good thing for us.
On the other hand, I still have lots of packing and moving to do. Our old place doesn't even look like we've left. Still lots of stuff to do there. And I tend to procrastinate. Oh well, out with the old, in with the new! I will post some pics later... much later. :)
3 comments:
oh that should be fun, I wish I could move back in with my parents lol. but Jeremy would never go for that.
yay lyssa i'm glad it is working out for the best!
We are totally in the same boat! I mean with living with the parentals. I was super nervous about doing it but we had no choice and well, it's turned out to be fabulous. I also love having other people around with Riley's crazy work schedule and I love being near my mom during this pregnancy. Of course we're also limited on space...half our stuff is now in a storage unit but it's all good. ...anyways longest comment ever. see you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment