01 May 2009

Highlights of Arizona


I am in Arizona with Val, Mike, Emerson, and new baby Madden. Here are some pictures of us at the zoo and some of the pictures I took for Madden's birth announcement. Enjoy!













6 comments:

Kelsey M. said...

Oh my goodness lyss those pictures are adorable! you're an uhmazing photo taker. :)

How Sweet it is! said...

cute pictures!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Girls got skill! Oh So cute!

Valerie Hall said...

Lyss you are the best. I miss you being here so much. Thanks for being my best friend and helping me while you were here. I love you so much and can't wait to come home this summer so we can hang out lots!!! You are the best photographer!

Jon and Jamie said...

Hey i hope your excited to take pictures of my baby lola :) YAY

amanda said...

I've looked at these before but they are so good! you are amazing with a camera!