29 December 2011

A Christmas tradition.

Everyone has Christmas traditions. Justin's family goes to stay at the Little America the weekend before Christmas every year. It has become one of my favorite traditions. We always go see a movie, go swimming, shopping, and eat such great food. And it is so fun to be with the whole family. Last year up there, Ezra had just got his flu shots and was grumpy and sick the whole time. This year he had much more fun. He loved going to the pool (which he started saying repeatedly once he figured out it would get us to take him there). We swam probably five times a day.


My gingerbread house.


Maya at the movie theatre.


Nene got me my own kids snack box when we saw Arthur Christmas! I was so excited.


Ezra loved this dog statue.


Ezra and his grandma going to get ice.


Christmas eve.


Christmas eve cuddling up to maya.


Decorating Justin's grandparents' grave.


Our Christmas tree.


Ezra playing in a box from Christmas. It's true, most of the time kids are more interested in the packaging.


Me, Justin, and Ezra at the Sunday breakfast buffet. I ate way too much.


Justin, Ezra, Marilyn, Don, Jordan, and Brooke at our table. Good times.

I will post other pictures of Christmas day soon. I took some with my good camera and new lens (woot woot!) and they are fab.

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas too!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: