Ezra is obsessed with his Jazz jersey. He wants to wear it every time he sees it. On this day, he finally passed out on my lap on the floor after procrastinating his nap for too many hours.
Justin bought us tickets to the Rocky Votolato concert as part of my birthday present. We have seen him twice before, the first time being one of our early dates so his music has always been meaningful to us. It was so fun just going to a show and being an adult. For once I acted my age. Didn't worry about a certain 18 month old and just chilled. It was great. Until our car was towed and we had to walk for 45 minutes to the tow place (stupid university parking!!) in the cold and after eleven pm in scary Provo! Luckily I was there to protect Justin. Ya heard me.
Tossing the football around outside our casa.
Angry Birds!! Apparently they don't respect gravity.
My Indian boy on Halloween. Technically Native American but people give me weird looks when I say that.
Birthday goods.
Trick or treating.
Nap time! Best part of the day.
Look how domesticated I am. This month I made manicotti AND chicken enchiladas (pictured here). Yep, so proud of myself.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment