Saturday we got up and went to the pool and then got ready and drove to Vegas. We hit the outlets, got some good deals, ate at the Outback, and shopped some more to kill time before our 10 pm (11 pm mountain time) Blue Man Group show. When Justin bought the tickets we thought we were young and vibrant and could handle being up that late but man we were sleepy! And I wasn't impressed with the show. Anyone else seen it? Some things were cool but it moved too slowly for my tired self. The drive back went surprisingly well, we just talked the whole time and it was nice. Finally fell asleep at 3:30 am.
Today Justin got up and did one of his fantasy football drafts and then we swam, got ready, and bailed. Now we are about an hour outside of Utah County.
My mom watched Ezra Friday day until Marilyn picked him up and she had him the rest of the time. They played with Dylan, went to Arctic Circle, and had a blast apparently. And thankfully Ezra slept really well for them. Hopefully the good streak will continue once he's back home with us.
It's funny how we talked about Ezra the whole time we were gone. About the funny little things he does and says, and ended up buying him lots of clothes instead of a lot for ourselves like we normally would do. We missed him but it was the perfect amount of time to be gone. Not too long but long enough to enjoy being together and not get too sad he wasn't with us. I'm so excited to see him. I've become quite attached to the little guy these past 18 months. I know, weird.
On our way down. At sunset. It was a lovely sight.
Me bugging Justin with pictures.
Waiting for the show to start.
Nike Town. Justin's second home.
Laying out at the pool minus eye protection. #blinded
It was really hot and sunny, ok?
This is a tree. If Ezra saw it, he would point at it and make noise until you said "tree"!!!
So tired waiting for the show to start! Had to wear ponchos cause we were in the first 4 rows. Ended up not needing them, luckily.
Justin's parking pass for work. I had to entertain myself somehow during the four hour drive!
Justin, our trusty driver.
I would like to thank those who made this trip possible! Justin's parents, my parents, anyone wgo helped with Ezra, and that's basically it.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:A weekend in the George.
4 comments:
fun! i'm glad you had a fun trip! your hair is so sexy!
Glad to hear you're back because I really want to try to make it to your art exhibit and you need to be there!! Sounds like you had a fun time and so sweet that you talked about little Ezra. I bet he's stoked you're home now!
great pics lyss. I am glad you guys got to go. Next time call us and mike and I will meet you there!
Your a doll! I heart you lots!
Post a Comment