I realize I am probably way behind some of you, but last week I read 'the Help'. Highly recommend, I couldn't put it down. And I am happy I waited to read it until the movie came out because I am dying to see it. Especially because Emma Stone stars in it... she's gotta be one of my favorite actresses these days.
So... my questions for you are a.) have you read it? and if so, what your thoughts were. and b.) have you seen or are you planning to see the movie?
This summer flew by! I can't believe Justin is starting Fall semester this week. As for me, I have been pretty absent from the world wide web this summer. Not blogging much, deactivated my facebook account... but I don't really miss it too much. I like to blog but when I finally got on my blog today and was checking out all of your blogs, I realized that I'm not the only one that has been up to things besides blogging. Maybe its just that time of year. But I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of it. The only thing I miss about facebook is talking to my friends who are away in Spain this summer. I need you all to come home now!
And its a typical Monday... ran some errands this morning (am I the only one that thought 'errands' were 'aarons' as a kid?), ezra is taking a nap, and the washing machine is cleaning my clothes. Looking forward to photographing a lovely family this evening (since i'm not taking classes this semester i am sure excited to do a family shoot!).
I miss you guys... what has everybody been up to??

4 comments:
I read the book last year and loved it. I couldn't put it down, either. I saw the movie on Saturday, and I thought they did an excellent job. They really stuck to the book, and I thought the casting was perfect. Such a great story, and so powerful! Glad you liked it! :)
I loved it!! I couldnt Put it down either. I'm excited to see the movie; we should go!! l have missed you On the web, but mostly in real life!
read the book. loved it. definitely in my top 5 books i've ever read, maybe even tied for 1st. saw the movie a couple weeks ago, loved it, but of course the book is way better. and mae mobley has to be the cutest thing ever. i thought i would be dissapointed with who they cast for aibileen, (i really wanted it to be oprah. ha. is that weird?) anyways loved her too, and loved emma stone. you will love it!
LYSS! i was wondering where you went!! sav, leesh, & I were just talking the other day about you and wondering how you are doing. We miss you!! Can we skype soon?? Maybe email me (lindsey.marie08@gmail.com) since you don't have fb anymore and let us know when you can. The best time for us is usually between 11-1pm your time. Hope we can talk to you soon & see ezra!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment