We can go for a walk in the darkness, get a relief at each streetlight. Don't know how much it'd cost us, probly more than I've spent in my whole life on these silly ideas that waste more time than I had to lose.
When I woke up this morning it seems like I've got so much more to lose now than I ever had before... before.
Rocky Votolato
Love that song. That last line has been on my mind a lot lately. Hearing all the time about tragic deaths (4 kids have drowned in Utah in the past couple weeks) and just makes me want to hold on to Ezra and Justin with all I've got. I can't survive without them.
And I'm flying to new york city tonight. Praying all goes well. So excited and I am finally packing my suitcase and Ezra is laying on the charm. Giving me random hugs and kisses and being obedient and just happy. Sure gonna miss him but he will be just fine home with his daddy.
I'm sure I will blog my travels well. Stay tuned.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment