in our new home.
love it.
finally got internet set up, so here i am. it's been a while. i haven't taken any pictures of the new place but hopefully i will soon.
feels weird to blog again since it has been so long. hopefully i can get back in the swing of things.
in the meantime, i will be trying to catch up on reading all a' ya'lls blogs! wish me luck.
4 comments:
lyss i reeeeally loved your home! such a perfect place for your cute little family. so happy for you guys :)
p.s. i will be visiting again soon!
I still need to see your place, maybe someday! Thanks again for watching Katelyn the other day, it really helps us. I love the little bond she and Ez have and I'm glad they were able to hang out all day!
I love your place too lyss! It is super cute and I'm so happy that we got to hang out and see it. I will def have to play sometime soon again. Well yes since licia's bday is tomorrow and we are leaving in 4 weeks so we HAVE TO! :) k love you girleee
I'm so excited for you guys and your new place. Hope your getting settled in all right! Can't wait to see pictures of it. My mom was telling me the other day how adorable it is.
Post a Comment