18 January 2011

Catching up on last year. Part one.

Okay so I'm a little behind. I will start off from back in mid to late December when we spent a night at Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City, just like we do every year with the Sorensons.

Remember a while ago when I blogged about how sick Ezra was? It was right after his nine month appointment when he got a flu shot which he apparently did not respond to very well. The weekend we looked forward to ended up being a bad dream I couldn't wake up from. But it wasn't ALL that bad. Spending time with family is always fun. Well, not always, but we did have fun. In fact, it probably would've been the most fun trip we've taken up there if not for Ezra not feeling well. The first night we were there, Justin's mom watched Ez while Justin & I went to a movie at the Broadway with Jordan & Brooke. Then we ate at the cafe with everyone. Well, everyone except for me & Ezra. At this point he still needed help walking and that was all he wanted to do and wouldn't sit at the table and just wanted to go places he wasn't supposed to go and I pretty much had a meltdown later that night after he didn't want to go to anyone but me and would scream and scream if someone took him from me. Luckily I have some pretty awesome sisters in law who cheered me up. That night was hell as Ezra woke up four times crying and just seemed to be in so much pain. The next morning we had breakfast at the buffet and it was spectacular. Ezra was doing a little better so we went shopping at the Gateway with Jordan & Brooke and I finally remembered to take a picture. So the three pictures we have from that whole trip were taken while we ate at the Gateway food court. Glamorous, eh? Anyway, we went home after that because Ezra was fed up and we didn't want to go through what happened the night before again.

No comments: