we were stoked to see the third installment of toy story. and it did not disappoint.
after swimming on july 5, we dropped ezra off at grandma sorenson's and hit up the AF cinemark. justin wanted to see it in 3D cause he had never seen a 3D movie but i would not recommend it. 3D movies are only cool when there are things like jumping out at you, in my opinion, and there was maybe like once when that happened in the movie. so kinda pointless. but we loved it nonetheless. and i think it may have talked him out of 3D for future movies... lets hope. :)
3 comments:
I'm loving all these posts! Sounds like a fun 4th. I've never seen a 3D movie either, but I don't really feel like I'm missing much. I was doing fine before mr. 3d came along, ya know? and where did you get that adorable blue swimsuit? i'm dying!
urban outfitters. last year. isn't it great? my favorite feature is the X the straps make in the back. so retro.
um we loved toy story 3!! def did not disappoint. ps you look like val in that photo. i had to do a double take.
Post a Comment