29 July 2008

New to blogspot...

Hey friends... we've got a first-timer over here! Haha... it seems pretty cool though, I hope I can "wow" everybody with my blogging skills later on. You know, once I get used to everything and whatnot. Wish me luck! And if you have any advice for a noob, I'm all ears.

Love Lyss!

6 comments:

mom said...

Hi Alyysa and Justin
Hope you two have a very happy life together. I'm so excited for both of you. Love Mom

Kelsey M. said...

Yay I'm so excited you decided to join the blogging world. It's fabulous. Haha. Love you!

amanda said...

whoo! I'm ashamed to say I found this facebook stalking...? Ha ha...I'm so excited for the next week!

Valerie Hall said...

Only 4 more days.....

Meg said...

I love you Yidda!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Welcome to the blogging community. Now when you get home from your honeymoon get your tiny bum over here and i will help you with a fab blog so you can really WOW everyone!